RADWIN JET-AIR 250 ODU, with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS, supporting multi frequency bands at 5.x GHz, factory default 5.4 GHz Universal.
RW-5AB5-9654 is an AIR series beamforming sector Base Station radio unit (HBS). It provides 250 Mbps net aggregate throughput while delivering access connectivity for up to 64 Subscriber Units (HSU).
RW-5AB5-9654 supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz and complies with Universal, MII & FCC/IC regulations.
The radio comes with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS.
• Base station with smart beamforming antenna
• Up to 250 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Long range – Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Supports up to 64 HSUs
• Best Effort Service
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection: 20/40/80MHz
• Short and constant latency
• Single radio supporting multiple bands
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and nonline-of-sight scenarios
• Ease of operation and maintenance