The multi-band radio is part of the RADWIN 2000 B-Series that delivers highest capacity and extended range for carriers’ backhaul needs.
Packing native TDM and Ethernet over a single wireless link, the RADWIN 2000 B-Series pro-vides 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput (up to 8E1/T1 plus Ethernet) at a range of up to 120 km/75 miles.
RADWIN 2000 B350-Series includes an embedded antenna and connectors for use with external antennas, offering a single Small Form Factor radio configuration. RADWIN 2000 B-Series
– 50 Mbps aggregate Ethernet net throughput and up to 8E1s/T1s
– Native TDM transport
– Long range – up to 120 km/75 miles
– Adaptive asymmetric throughput – dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
– Single radio supporting multiple bands (4.9 GHz and 5.x GHz)
– Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
– Robust and reliable to operate in tough conditions, extreme temperatures and non line-of-sight scenarios