RW-2954-A225 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 A 25M Series and supports 4.9 to 5.8 GHz frequency range.
The Radio complies with FCC/IC & FCC regulations with a factory default of 5.8 GHz FCC/IC. RW-2050-A225 delivers up to 25 Mbps throughput and up to 4xE1s/T1s over an extended range.
The radio is connectorized for external antenna (2 x N-type).
• 25 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and 4xE1s/T1s Native TDM interfaces
• Long range – Up to 120 km / 75 miles
• Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
• Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximize capacity
• Adaptive asymmetric throughput û dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
• Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments