ePMP Force 300-16, 5GHz 16dBi RoW. C050910C111A
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
cnPilot E400 802.11ac dual band AP; PoE, Cat 5 Ethernet cable
C000100W400A – cnPilot
cnPilot E400 (FCC) 802.11ac dual band AP; PoE Injector, Cat 5 Ethernet cable
N000900L006A – ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
N000900L006A – ePMP1000
ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
The ePMP Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket is designed to allow ePMP Connectorized Radios (both GPS Synchronized and Unsynchronized versions) to be mounted to a pole or to a wall.
C050900D021A – ePMP 2000 5GHz 90/120° Antenna
ePMP Sector Antenna – 5 GHz, 90/120 degree Sector with Mounting Kit
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels overing four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ration including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 GHz to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Network’s link planner
- 18 dBi gain
- 4.9 to 5.97 Spectrum
- 35 dB front to back ratio
- IP 65 Ruggedization