MikroTik Cloud Core Router
The new updated revision of CCR1009 is here. We attempted to combine all the customer feedback and best practice in CCR device manufacturing that we learned over the last three years, since the first CCR1009 devices were launched.
No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. It is also possible to switch between both physical interfaces in RouterOS. In an event of disconnect the combo-port provides hardware fail-over feature.
100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
More throughput – because the ports are now directly connected to the CPU, the new CCR1009 can achieve even higher throughput.
• No Switch-Chip: The device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports, each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing it to overcome the previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
• Combo-Port: A single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces (SFP cage and Gigabit Ethernet port) allows you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one interface to another, either through software or through the new hardware fail-over feature.
• 100Mbps SFP Support: This is the first MikroTik device that supports 100BASE-LX / 100BASE-SX / 100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
• More Throughput: Due to how ports are connected to the CPE, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
• Product Code: CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+
• CPU Nominal Frequency: TILE-Gx9, 9 cores, 1.2 GHz
• Size of RAM: 2 GB
• Storage Type: NAND
• Storage Size: 128 MB
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports: 7
• Number of USB Ports: 1
• Power Jack: 2
• PoE In: Yes
• Supported Input Voltage: 18V to 56V
• Voltage Monitor: Yes
• PCB Temperature Monitor: Yes
• CPU Temperature Monitor: Yes
• LCD: Yes
• Dimensions: 444 x 175 x 47 mm (17.48 x 6.89 x 1.85 “)
• Operating System: RotuerOS, level 6 license
• Max. Power Consumption: 34W
• Ethernet/SFP Combo Port: 1
• SFP+ Ports: 1
• USB Slot Type: microUSB type AB
• Smart Card: Yes
• Storage Expansion: microSD
• Serial Port: RS232
• (1) CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ MikroTik Cloud Core Router
• (1) USB Cable
• (2) Rack Ears
• (2) IEC Cords
MikroTik Cloud Core Router