OPTICAL FIBER PROTECTION SLEEVE OPS-21-6002
The product contains cross linked polyolefin, hot fusion tubing and stainless reinforcing steel rod which keep optic transmission properties of optical fiber and enhance the protection to optical fiber splices. Easily operating to the optical fiber during installation without damaging and clear sleeve makes it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.
Fiber Optic Vertical Closure Black color OSCV-24A
OSCV-24A is a dome type fiber optic splice closure that can load 1pc PLC 1:8 splitter and 9 pcs SC simplex adapters for fiber splicing & distribution.
- 1pc splice tray, max. 24 fibers
- Cable port: 2pcs round port φ15mm, 2pcs round port φ13mm, 8pcs 2*3mm drop cable ports.
- The 2 cable ports are heat shrink sealing.
- Cable entry without cutting.
- Outdoor aerial hanger and pole holding.
- Material: high impact resistance PP materials with UV
- Can load 1pc PLC 1:8 splitter and 9pcs SC simplex adapters
OSCH-144 Fiber Optic Horizontal Closure Black color
OSCH-144 has 6 fiber cable in-out round ports for the cable diameter Ф13-Ф15mm entry. It is widely applied to the splicing and distributing variable optical cables.
It is made of high-quality ABS plastic and with the mechanical seal structure filled with the seal material. The external component and fastening piece are all made of the high-quality steel. It can be opened after sealing and can be reused without changing sealing material, with silicone rubber insulation tape.
- Dimension (mm) 466.5×179.8×120.6
- Weight (Kg) 2.7
- Cable diameter Ф13-Ф15
- cable entry ports 3 in 3 out
- Max Capacity of splice tray 6
- Max Capacity 72（single layer tube）144（double layer tube）
- Sealing structure silicon gum material or sticky
optic cable -09G652XXX-SJ080
ADSS® (All-Dielectric Self-Supporting) cable is ideal for installation in distribution as well as transmission environments, even when live-line installations are required. As its name indicates, there is no support or messenger wire required, so installation is achieved in a single pass, making ADSS an economical and simple means of building a fiber optic network
Cablix’s products offer distinct advantages and deliver maximum performance and ease of installation for a broad range of applications.
The unique characteristics of Featuring demonstrate excellent crush, heat, moisture and chemical resistance to meet the requirements of harsh industrial conditions and hazardous locations.