Cambium Networks‘ ePMP Force 300-16 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
* The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
* The Force 300-16 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
* The ePMP Force 300-16 supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput
* Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
* QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
* With a horizontal orientation mount providing a 15 degree beamwidth and 16dBi gain, the F300-16 offers a compelling, compact subscriber or point to point solution resilient to interference.
* This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
* Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.