ePMP 2000 Lite
Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering – Maximum of 10 SMs
The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and an optional Smart Beamforming Antenna.
The Intelligent Filtering of the Access Point works for both receive and transmit. It protects any channel from noise from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
The Smart Beamforming capability works to mitigate the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module and forms a narrow beam towards the desired Subscriber Module while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplink for on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different than the Subscriber Module.
When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS Synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for Frequency Reuse
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: The Intelligent Filtering capability on the Receive side makes the ePMP 2000 immune to the effects of strong off-channel interferers and on the Transmit side serves to reduce off-channel noise for better radio co-location.
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules ePMP 2000 Lite
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface
- Powering Methods Supported: 56 V PoE (included), standard 802.3at PoE Supply, or CMM4 with 56 V and 5 pin to 7 pin cross over cable adapter