DROP CABLE SELF SUPPORTING
Fiber optic drop cable is designed to connect an optical fiber network to a subscriber’s dwelling which helps increase speed for streaming services and data. This is known as a Fiber to the Home (FTTH) network or Fiber to the Premise or Multiple Dwelling Unit. The optical fiber is designed for self-supporting installations and it can be installed aerially. This is the last stage in the installation of a network. The drop cable is connected to the network interface device, which is found on the outside wall of a dwelling
DROP CABLE – SELF SUPPORTING
DCSS-09G657001 Drop Cable Self Supporting G657A 9/125 LSZH 01 FO
DCSS-09G657002 Drop Cable Self Supporting G657A 9/125 LSZH 02 FO
Cat6 23AWG 4Pair Solid Cable- Outdoor UV Black Color
- Outdoor Use
- Cat6 Cable
- Bare Copper
- 4Pair Solid Cable
- UV CMX
- 1000 ft
- Only Black Color Available
Cat6 Outdoor Patch Cord Cablix S/FTP, 4 twisted pair
- Housing: Polycarbonate, UL 94V-2
- Contact finish: Min. 50 micro-inch gold plating over min; 50 micro-inch nickel plating on contact surface area
- Contact material: Phosphor Bronze
- Shiel: Zinc alloy with nickel plated
- SR: PC 2250 UL 94V-2
- Jacket: PVC
- Conductor: 23 AWG Solid Copper
- Isolation: Foam PE
- Shield: Aluminum Foil
- Cable Structure: S/FTP, 4 twisted pair
Fiber Optic Vertical Closure Black color OSCV-24A
OSCV-24A is a dome type fiber optic splice closure that can load 1pc PLC 1:8 splitter and 9 pcs SC simplex adapters for fiber splicing & distribution.
- 1pc splice tray, max. 24 fibers
- Cable port: 2pcs round port φ15mm, 2pcs round port φ13mm, 8pcs 2*3mm drop cable ports.
- The 2 cable ports are heat shrink sealing.
- Cable entry without cutting.
- Outdoor aerial hanger and pole holding.
- Material: high impact resistance PP materials with UV
- Can load 1pc PLC 1:8 splitter and 9pcs SC simplex adapters
optic cable -09G652XXX-SJ080
ADSS® (All-Dielectric Self-Supporting) cable is ideal for installation in distribution as well as transmission environments, even when live-line installations are required. As its name indicates, there is no support or messenger wire required, so installation is achieved in a single pass, making ADSS an economical and simple means of building a fiber optic network
Cablix’s products offer distinct advantages and deliver maximum performance and ease of installation for a broad range of applications.
The unique characteristics of Featuring demonstrate excellent crush, heat, moisture and chemical resistance to meet the requirements of harsh industrial conditions and hazardous locations.
OPTICAL FIBER PROTECTION SLEEVE OPS-21-6002
The product contains cross linked polyolefin, hot fusion tubing and stainless reinforcing steel rod which keep optic transmission properties of optical fiber and enhance the protection to optical fiber splices. Easily operating to the optical fiber during installation without damaging and clear sleeve makes it easy to detect splice before shrinkage.