Cantilever Vented Shelf
RVC-S0106K Cantilever Vented Shelf 01U Steel 06″ Depth
RVC-S0115K Cantilever Vented Shelf 01U Steel 15″ Depth
RVC-S0214K Cantilever Vented Shelf 02U Steel 14″ Depth
RVC-S02DSK Double side Cantilever 2U shelf Without Holes – 50Kg Steel Black
Cat6 23AWG 4Pair Solid Cable- Outdoor UV Black Color
- Outdoor Use
- Cat6 Cable
- Bare Copper
- 4Pair Solid Cable
- UV CMX
- 1000 ft
- Only Black Color Available
optic cable -09G652XXX-SJ080
ADSS® (All-Dielectric Self-Supporting) cable is ideal for installation in distribution as well as transmission environments, even when live-line installations are required. As its name indicates, there is no support or messenger wire required, so installation is achieved in a single pass, making ADSS an economical and simple means of building a fiber optic network
Cablix’s products offer distinct advantages and deliver maximum performance and ease of installation for a broad range of applications.
The unique characteristics of Featuring demonstrate excellent crush, heat, moisture and chemical resistance to meet the requirements of harsh industrial conditions and hazardous locations.
OSCH-144 Fiber Optic Horizontal Closure Black color
OSCH-144 has 6 fiber cable in-out round ports for the cable diameter Ф13-Ф15mm entry. It is widely applied to the splicing and distributing variable optical cables.
It is made of high-quality ABS plastic and with the mechanical seal structure filled with the seal material. The external component and fastening piece are all made of the high-quality steel. It can be opened after sealing and can be reused without changing sealing material, with silicone rubber insulation tape.
- Dimension (mm) 466.5×179.8×120.6
- Weight (Kg) 2.7
- Cable diameter Ф13-Ф15
- cable entry ports 3 in 3 out
- Max Capacity of splice tray 6
- Max Capacity 72（single layer tube）144（double layer tube）
- Sealing structure silicon gum material or sticky
MK6AS-04 – Cat. 6A Keystone Jack
- 1. T568A & T568B wiring.
- 2. Insertion force: 30N max. (IEC 60603-7-5).
- 3. Retention strength: 7.7kg between Jack and Plug.
- 4. Operating temperature: -10°C to 60°C. (ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA 568 C.2)
- 5. Life (mating cycles): Jack: 750 cycles min. (ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-5)