RW-5510-9H54 Subscriber Unit (HSU) provides high capacity access connectivity of up to 10 Mbps net aggregate through put.RW-5510-9H54 supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz and complies with FCC/IC, WPC, Universal & MII regulations. The radio comes with an integrated antenna.
RW-2954-A225 is a carrier-class radio supports the 5.x GHz bands FCC, IC (Canada), MII (China) and WPC (India) regulations (factory
default: 5.4 GHz ). The multi-band radio is part of the RADWIN 2000 A-Series that delivers 25Mbps throughput and extended range.
Packing native TDM and Ethernet over a single wireless link, the RADWIN 2000 A-Series provides 25 Mbps net aggregate throughput
(up to 4XE1/T1 plus Ethernet) RADWIN RW-2954-A225 is connectorized for use with external antennas.
RW-2954-0100 is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the RADWIN 2000 C Series and supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz frequency range.
The Radio complies with Universal, FCC/IC, MII & WPC regulations with a factory default of 5.4 GHz Universal.
RW-2954-0100 delivers up to 200 Mbps throughput and up to 16xE1s/T1s over an extended range.
The radio comes with an integrated antenna.
RADWIN RW-5BG5-9650 is a sector Base Station radio unit (HBS) that provides up to 750 Mbps net aggregate throughput while delivering access connectivity for up to 64 Subscriber Units(HSU).
RW-5BG5-9650 supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz and complies with Universal, MII & FCC/IC regulations.
The radio comes with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS.
• Base station with smart beamforming antenna
• Up to 750 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Long range – Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Supports up to 64 HSUs
• Guaranteed Service Level Agreement (SLA) per HSU
• Exceptional short and constant latency
• Single radio supporting multiple bands
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and nonline-of-sight scenarios
• Ease of operation and maintenance