C050900D002A – ePMP 1000
Cambium Networks offers 90° or 120° sector antennas for ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio.
These specially designed antennas can be used in unsynchronized or GPS synchronized deployments. The wide variety of antenna options consists of:
• 5 GHz ePMP 1000 90 and 120 degree sector antennas
• 2.4 GHz ePMP 1000 90 degree sector antennas (used for 90 and 120 degree deployments.
All solutions are specifically designed for use with the ePMP platform. These antennas provide high front-to-back ratio required for optimized performance with maximized frequency reuse available with the ePMP radios.
As a result, connectivity is delivered to a larger subscriber base with fewer channels and less equipment, ultimately improving return on investment.
The 5GHz and 2.4GHz ePMP 1000 sector antennas offer an ideal array of features – spectral efficiency, the capability to overcome environmental challenges and higher signal strengths.
2×2 Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MIMO gives the ePMP 1000 antennas the benefits of dual stream operation, provides interference mitigation by enabling the radios to select the best signal quality and allows for successful deployment of wireless networks in difficult environments.
Easy Configuration is supported by adjustable hardware and a simple one-step connection with the radio. As an added bonus, a dedicated place is designed for a GPS antenna, providing more flexibility.
ePMP 1000 Antennas are outdoor-rated. Cambium Networks perform a rigorous set of environmental tests. We validate and guarantee the specifications and ensure their consistency with real life conditions.
When deployed with a sector antenna, the ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized backhaul master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
• Frequency range: 5150 – 5875MHz
• Antenna type: Access point sector
• Gain: 14 dBi
• VSWR: 1.7:1 MAX
• Port to port isolation: 25 dB
• 6DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 120°
• 3DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 90°
• 3DB Beamwidth-azimuth: 12°
• Polarization: Dual Linear, Horizontal / Vertical
• Maximum inout power: 5 W
• Input impedance: 50 Ohms
• Front-to-back ratio : >32 dB
• Cross polarization: >18 dB
• Mechanical size (MM): 827h x 161w x 59d (excl AP & bracket) – 827h x 161w x 231d (incl AP & bracket)
• Antenna weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb), w/o bracket kit
• Mounted antenna weight: (W/ AP) 5.5 kg (12.1 lb)
• Antenna connector: 2 x male RP-SMA
• Wind survival: 190 km/h (118 mph)
• Wind loading (@216 KM/H): FRONT: 318 N (72 LBF) – side: 160 N (36 LBF)
• Pole mounting hardware: Quick release, 1.5” TO 4.5” dia. pole
• Mechanical down tilt: -3° TO 12°