26-Port Industrial Gigabit
- 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 2 x SFP slots
- Supports 100/1000Base-FX fiber SFP modules
- 685W PoE power budget
- PoE alive check restarts unresponsive PoE powered devices
- 52Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal housing
- Operating temperature range of -40° – 70° C (-40° – 158° F)
- Supports LACP, STP/RSTP, VLAN, and IGMP Snooping
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with queue scheduling support
- CLI (Console / Telnet / SSH), Web (HTTP / HTTPS), SNMP v1 / 2c / 3 management
- IGMP Snooping / MVR support
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling (SPQ / WRR) QoS support
- Bandwidth control per port
- Supports Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- 19” rack mountable metal housing with included mounting kit
- Multiple inputs provide redundant power with overload current protection
- Power supply sold separately (model: TI-RSP100048)
TRENDnet’s Industrial Gigabit L2 Managed PoE+ Rackmount Switch Series offers advanced layer 2 managed features with enhanced traffic controls to meet the evolving demands of today’s SMB networks. Each industrial layer 2 rackmount switch is equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure, designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating within a wide temperature range of -40° – 70° C (-40° – 158° F) for industrial environments. Our industrial layer 2 rackmount switch models feature copper gigabit ports for high-speed device connections, as well as SFP slots that support 100/1000Base-FX SFP modules for long distance fiber networking applications. These industrial layer 2 rackmount switches feature a fanless design that eliminates operating noise and lowers energy consumption.
These Industrial Gigabit L2 Managed PoE+ Rackmount Switch Series provides an intuitive web-based management interface. Each TRENDnet industrial layer 2 rackmount switch supports advanced traffic management controls, troubleshooting, and SNMP monitoring. Advanced managed switch features include LACP to group ports together and increase bandwidth between switches, VLANs for segmenting and isolating virtual LAN groups, QoS to prioritize traffic, port bandwidth controls, SNMP monitoring, and more, making each TRENDnet industrial layer 2 rackmount switch a powerful solution for SMB networks.
Provides an easy to use web management interface for traffic management controls such as VLAN, QoS, access controls, link aggregation, troubleshooting, SNMP monitoring, and per port MAC restriction.
A 685W PoE power budget supplies up to 24 Power over Ethernet devices, and includes advanced PoE port controls, such as enabling / disabling PoE, power priority, PD alive check, and power scheduling.
Equipped with an IP30 rated metal enclosure, designed to withstand a high degree of vibration and shock, while operating within a wide temperature range of -40° – 70° C (-40° – 158° F) for industrial environments.
26-Port Industrial Gigabit