1000 GPS Sync Radio GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse. When deployed with a sector antenna, the radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
C050900D007B Dish Antenna (25 dBi)
antena cambium environments. ePMP 110A-525 Dish operates alongside the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio. Operating in the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
Cambium ePMP Force 300 5GHz ROW C050910C121A
Cambium Force 300-25 combines the latest 802.11AC Wave2 technology and field-proven proprietary ePMP protocols to announce the first product from the next generation ePMP portfolio. Designed to operate as an affordable, yet highly reliable, point-to-point product offering 700 Mbps throughput, the Force 300-25 will also serve as a high-gain subscriber for future ePMP access points. With its introduction, Force 300-25 opens up opportunities for short- and long-haul backhauls where throughput, interference, and resiliency are important, while keeping costs down. Applications range from enterprise building-to-building connectivity to traditional WISP backhaul needs.
cnPilot R200 US, 802.11n single band 300Mbps WLAN Router with ATA
cnPilot[tm] Home & Business R200 and R201 – Simplifying the Network
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network. Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach.
cnPilot™ E410 Indoor Hotspot portal Managed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud controller
cnPilot™ E410 Indoor
802.11ac wave 2 dual band 2×2 indoor access point
Future proof your indoor deployments with the compact, low profile, 802.11ac Wave 2 Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
beamforming, high-speed E410 Enterprise Access Point. The E410 is perfect for schools, malls, hotels, resorts, coffee shops, multi-dwelling units (MDUs), or any indoor environment that needs reliable, high performance access points.
cnPilot™ R190 Series Home & Business PL-R190WNPA-WW
SIMPLYFING THE NETWORK.
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network.
Versatile multi-function WLAN access points, offering remote visibility and end-to-end troubleshooting, extend the service provider’s indoor reach.
ePMP Force 180 ePMP Integrated Radio Modules
The ePMP Force 180 5 GHz subscriber module is the next generation of the ePMP 5 GHz Integrated Radio offering a higher-gain, integrated 16 dBi patch antenna. Installation and alignment are easy with the adjustable mounting bracket, and the Force 180 is small, sleek, and equipped with Gigabit Ethernet port to deliver the maximum throughput.
ePMP Force 300-16, 5GHz 16dBi RoW. C050910C111A
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
ePMP Force 5 GHz Force 130 C050900C505A
• Channel spacing: Configurable on 5MHz increments
• Frequency range: 5GHz: 5150 – 5970 MHz
• Channel width: 5, 10, 20, or 40MHz
• MAC (media access control) layer: Cambium proprietary
• Physical layer: 2×2 MiMO/OFDM
• Ethernet interface: 10/100/BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE pinouts (V+ = 7 & 8, Return = 4 & 5) and Standard PoE pinouts (V+ = 4 & 5, Return = 7 & 8)
• Protocols used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
• Network management: HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• ARQ: Yes
• Nominal receive sensitivity (W/ FEC) @ 20MHZ Channel: MCS0 = -93 dBm to MCS15 = -72 dBm (per branch)
• Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) @ 40MHZ Channel: MCS0 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -69 dBm (per branch)
• Modulations levels (ADAPTIVE): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
• Latency: (nominal, round trip) 6ms (flexible frame mode), 17ms (GPS sync mode)
• Quality of service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC address, broadcast, multicast and station priority.
• Transmit power range: -17 to +30dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
• Antenna gain: 14dBi
• Maximum transit power: 28 dBm combined (subject to regional regulatory restrictions)
• Antenna connection: Integrated antenna
• Surge suppression: 2 Joule Integrated
• Environmental: IP55
• Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Wind survival: 145km/hour (90mi/hour) with antenna
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 12.4 x 25.1 x 11.9 cm (11.4 x 5.7 x 3.3in)
• Power consumption: 10W maximum, 5W typical
• Input voltage: 10 to 30V
• Encryption: 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
• Radio Module
• Mounting Bracket
• Power Supply
Force300 -25 Force 5 GHz High Gain Radio (ROW) (US cord) C050910C101A
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local Wi-Fi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
PMP-450 5 GHz Integrated SM, 4Mbps
PMP-450 The PMP-450 subscriber unit operates in the same 5470-5875Mhz frequency range as the PMP-450 access point. The subscriber module has 4 Mbps throughput, upgradable to 10, 20, and up to 90 Mbps. Utilizing 2×2 MIMO-OFDM technology, new deployments can … Read More