RADWIN 2000 B-Series ODU antenna RW-2954-B350
The multi-band radio is part of the RADWIN 2000 B-Series that delivers highest capacity and extended range for carriers’ backhaul needs.
Packing native TDM and Ethernet over a single wireless link, the RADWIN 2000 B-Series pro-vides 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput (up to 8E1/T1 plus Ethernet) at a range of up to 120 km/75 miles.
RADWIN 2000 B350-Series includes an embedded antenna and connectors for use with external antennas, offering a single Small Form Factor radio configuration.
RADWIN HPMP HSU 550 Series – RW-5550-9H35
RW-5550-9H35 Subscriber Unit (HSU) provides high capacity access connectivity of up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput.
RW-5550-9H35 supports 3.5 GHz and complies with FCC/IC, IC & Universal regulations.
The radio comes with an integrated antenna.
RADWIN JET AIR 250 ODU- RW-5AB5-9654
RW-5AB5-9654 is an AIR series beamforming sector Base Station radio unit (HBS). It provides 250 Mbps net aggregate throughput while delivering access connectivity for up to 64 Subscriber Units (HSU).
RW-5AB5-9654 supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz and complies with Universal, MII & FCC/IC regulations.
The radio comes with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS.
• Base station with smart beamforming antenna
• Up to 250 Mbps net aggregated throughput
• Long range – Up to 40 km / 25 miles
• Supports up to 64 HSUs
• Best Effort Service
• Dynamic channel bandwidth selection: 20/40/80MHz
• Short and constant latency
• Single radio supporting multiple bands
• Advanced MIMO, OFDM and Diversity technologies
• Robust and reliable operation in harsh conditions, extreme temperatures and nonline-of-sight scenarios
• Ease of operation and maintenance
RADWIN JET PRO 750 ODU – RW-5BG5-9650
RADWIN JET PRO 750 ODU, with a smart beamforming integrated antenna with embedded GPS, supporting multi frequency bands at 5.x GHz, factory default 5.4 GHz Universal. Model: RW-5BG5-9650 RW5BG59650 Questions? RADWIN RW-5BG5-9650 is a sector Base Station radio unit (HBS) … Read More