1000 GPS Sync Radio GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse. When deployed with a sector antenna, the radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
C050900D002A – ePMP 1000: 5 GHz Sector 120 Antenna
ePMP 1000: 5 GHz Sector 120 Antenna
C050900D007B Dish Antenna (25 dBi)
antena cambium environments. ePMP 110A-525 Dish operates alongside the ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio. Operating in the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the solution brings wireless broadband connectivity to customers over longer distances and provides a superior return on investment.
C050900D021A – ePMP 2000 5GHz 90/120° Antenna
ePMP Sector Antenna – 5 GHz, 90/120 degree Sector with Mounting Kit
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels overing four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ration including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 GHz to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Network’s link planner
- 18 dBi gain
- 4.9 to 5.97 Spectrum
- 35 dB front to back ratio
- IP 65 Ruggedization
Cambium ePMP Force 300 5GHz ROW
Cambium Force 300-25 combines the latest 802.11AC Wave2 technology and field-proven proprietary ePMP protocols to announce the first product from the next generation ePMP portfolio. Designed to operate as an affordable, yet highly reliable, point-to-point product offering 700 Mbps throughput, the Force 300-25 will also serve as a high-gain subscriber for future ePMP access points. With its introduction, Force 300-25 opens up opportunities for short- and long-haul backhauls where throughput, interference, and resiliency are important, while keeping costs down. Applications range from enterprise building-to-building connectivity to traditional WISP backhaul needs.
Connectorized Access Point Lite ePMP™ 2000 5GHz
ePMP Force 180 ePMP Integrated Radio Modules
The ePMP Force 180 5 GHz subscriber module is the next generation of the ePMP 5 GHz Integrated Radio offering a higher-gain, integrated 16 dBi patch antenna. Installation and alignment are easy with the adjustable mounting bracket, and the Force 180 is small, sleek, and equipped with Gigabit Ethernet port to deliver the maximum throughput.
ePMP Force 190 C050900C181A
ePMP Force 190 5Ghz (RoW) with US Line Cord
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
- The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting
ePMP Force 300-16, 5GHz 16dBi RoW. C050910C111A
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
ePMP Force 5 GHz Force 130 C050900C505A
• Channel spacing: Configurable on 5MHz increments
• Frequency range: 5GHz: 5150 – 5970 MHz
• Channel width: 5, 10, 20, or 40MHz
• MAC (media access control) layer: Cambium proprietary
• Physical layer: 2×2 MiMO/OFDM
• Ethernet interface: 10/100/BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE pinouts (V+ = 7 & 8, Return = 4 & 5) and Standard PoE pinouts (V+ = 4 & 5, Return = 7 & 8)
• Protocols used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, IGMP Snooping
• Network management: HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
• VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• ARQ: Yes
• Nominal receive sensitivity (W/ FEC) @ 20MHZ Channel: MCS0 = -93 dBm to MCS15 = -72 dBm (per branch)
• Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) @ 40MHZ Channel: MCS0 = -90 dBm to MCS15 = -69 dBm (per branch)
• Modulations levels (ADAPTIVE): MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)
• Latency: (nominal, round trip) 6ms (flexible frame mode), 17ms (GPS sync mode)
• Quality of service: Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC address, broadcast, multicast and station priority.
• Transmit power range: -17 to +30dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
• Antenna gain: 14dBi
• Maximum transit power: 28 dBm combined (subject to regional regulatory restrictions)
• Antenna connection: Integrated antenna
• Surge suppression: 2 Joule Integrated
• Environmental: IP55
• Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
• Wind survival: 145km/hour (90mi/hour) with antenna
• Dimensions (h x w x d): 12.4 x 25.1 x 11.9 cm (11.4 x 5.7 x 3.3in)
• Power consumption: 10W maximum, 5W typical
• Input voltage: 10 to 30V
• Encryption: 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
• Radio Module
• Mounting Bracket
• Power Supply
ePMP™ FORCE 200
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, nding the right broadband connec- tivity solution is vital for all low and high density types … Read More
N000900L006A – ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
N000900L006A – ePMP1000
ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
The ePMP Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket is designed to allow ePMP Connectorized Radios (both GPS Synchronized and Unsynchronized versions) to be mounted to a pole or to a wall.