1000 GPS Sync Radio GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master
Utilizing GPS sync, the ePMP is an ideal fit for networks that require capacity and reliability for superior QoS in remote and underserved areas. This integrated PTP and PMP solution features an efficient GPS synchronized operational mode that permits highly scalable frequency reuse. When deployed with a sector antenna, the radio can be configured as a GPS Synchronized Access Point serving ePMP Integrated Radios configured as Subscriber Modules. When deployed with a high gain point to point antenna, the ePMP GPS Sync Radio can be configured to be a GPS Synchronized Backhaul Master, forming a PTP link with another ePMP Radio module.
C050900D002A – ePMP 1000: 5 GHz Sector 120 Antenna
ePMP 1000: 5 GHz Sector 120 Antenna
C050900D021A – ePMP 2000 5GHz 90/120° Antenna
ePMP Sector Antenna – 5 GHz, 90/120 degree Sector with Mounting Kit
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels overing four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ration including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 GHz to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Network’s link planner
- 18 dBi gain
- 4.9 to 5.97 Spectrum
- 35 dB front to back ratio
- IP 65 Ruggedization
C058900H052A – 20 Pack Kit of C058900H052A ePMP Force 110 PTP
C058900H052A – ePMP1000
20 Pack Kit of C058900H052A ePMP Force 110 PTP – High Performance PTP radio (FCC)
ePMP Force 180 ePMP Integrated Radio Modules
The ePMP Force 180 5 GHz subscriber module is the next generation of the ePMP 5 GHz Integrated Radio offering a higher-gain, integrated 16 dBi patch antenna. Installation and alignment are easy with the adjustable mounting bracket, and the Force 180 is small, sleek, and equipped with Gigabit Ethernet port to deliver the maximum throughput.
ePMP™ 2000 5GHz Connectorized Access Point Lite
ePMP™ FORCE 200
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, nding the right broadband connec- tivity solution is vital for all low and high density types … Read More
N000900L006A – ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
N000900L006A – ePMP1000
ePMP 1000 Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket
The ePMP Connectorized Radio Mounting Bracket is designed to allow ePMP Connectorized Radios (both GPS Synchronized and Unsynchronized versions) to be mounted to a pole or to a wall.