What’s new in the v7.61 firmware release?
The new LigoDLB firmware v7.61 is out now. It features a handful of additions & improvements, including GRE tunneling for direct connectivity between network nodes & multicast enhancements enabling triple-play services.
Download the latest firmware image and read detailed release notes below!
- Added GRE tunnel
- Added indication of Primary and Failover SSID connection status
- Added ATPC configuration options
- Added Remote Syslog feature
- Added Missed beacon count control
- Added zapwireless tool to APCPE.QM-2 core
- Fixed FW auto-update with “custom” URL
- Fixed Multicast enhancement on LigoDLB AC series
- Returned WMM button on Access Point (auto WDS) mode
- Fixed Firmware auto update
- Fixed IE 11 GUI compatibility issues